Accessible Services and FeaturesAt the Washington Jefferson Hotel we are committed to making our website accessible to everyone, which is why we are working diligently to ensure it meets ADA standards, including a level AA conformance to the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0. We expect to meet these standards by December 2017.
While we understand that the current site has its limitations, be assured that we are working to fix them as soon as possible. That said, if you have have come to this page because of a problem you encountered on the site, please do not hesitate in reporting it to us at:
- The Washington Jefferson Hotel
- 318 West 51st Street
- New York, NY 10019
- Phone - (212) 246-8458
- Email - [email protected]
In addition, if you have any suggestions on how to improve this site's accessibility, we are listening. Your user experience matters to us, and we want to ensure it is as good as it can be.
This accessibility statement applies to all content on www.wjhotel.com and all content provided internally at www.wjhotel.com . The Washington Jefferson Hotel is not responsible for any third-party content on www.wjhotel.com.
- Ramp entrance from street to lobby
- Accessible elevators for all floors
- Elevator has braille - designating floors
Guestrooms:ADA rooms have the following:
- Outward swinging bathroom door
- Accessible light switches
- Wheelchair accessible bathrooms
- Roll-in shower
- Shower bench
- Adjustable shower head and wand
- Accessible sink
- Elevated toilet seat
- Grab bars in shower and around toilet
ADA compliant guest room deluxe kits available that include:
- TTY phones
- Telephone amplifier
- Bed shaker for alarm clock
- Portable smoke detector
- Doorbell that flashes a light when activated
For more information on our accessible rooms please call (212) 246-8458.