Planning New York Solo Travel?
Book the Petite Room at the WJ Hotel
For solo travelers, the Petite Room offers an economical choice without sacrificing in-room luxuries. Intimate and contemporary, this affordable Theater District hotel room is simple but sophisticated, outfitted with every comfort you expect to enjoy your time in the city. Rest and recharge in a plush twin bed, tweet your heart out with free Wi-Fi access, and relax in front of a flat-screen HDTV during your New York solo travel adventure.
- Complimentary coffee and tea in the lobby from 7am to 9am, Monday- Friday
- Complimentary copy of New York Times in the lobby
- Free standard wireless Internet access
- Flat-screen HDTV
- Frette linens and towels
- Luxury C.O. Bigelow bathroom amenities
- Goose down comforters
- iPod docking station with AM/FM radio and alarm clock
- In-room safe
- Iron and ironing board
- Cable television with HBO and Pay-per-View
- Direct dial telephones with voicemail
Review our city guide for ideas on what to see and do and discover why WJ Hotel is the ideal choice for New York single travel.